Card Access System
The first system to be installed in protecting your facility is your card access system. Aegis believes in order to protect your facility you must first determine our three W’s: When is Who allowed Where?
When: What time and days?
Who: employess, guests?
Where: An entire facility, segmented areas of a facility, many facilities, etc.?
After answering the three W’s Aegis can get to work and design the best access system for your facility.
Our access systems with key cards or fobs eliminate the possibility of being reproduced like traditional keys. Aegis designs custom access systems to help control who is coming into and accessing different areas of your facility.
Aegis’ card access systems allow you to:
- Manage access to individual doors
- Run reports on doors, time, person group or alarm
- Recorded trail of all entries and events
- Restrict access control to certain areas by card or fob
- Print, assign and manage badges
- Network solutions that allow managers to run reports at their desk
- Access control with the click of a button
- Lock and unlock doors through time schedule
- Control remotely through browser or mobile device
In addition to the features above Aegis card access system provides a software interface and keycard that can be used to control one building in one state or many buildings throughout the world. Regardless the size and location of your businesses Aegis provides the ability to have universal control over all.
After you’ve installed your card access system Aegis provides features such as video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire alarm, visitor management, photo ID, guard services and patrol services that your can be integrated into your access system.